Book a hotel near RDU Observation Park, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near RDU Observation Park
RDU Observation Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Appreciate the sights around you and enjoy a restorative stroll in the fresh air at RDU Observation Park.
It can be found in Raleigh, the bustling state capital.
You'll be pleased to find out that there are 3 accommodation options nearby. Spend a while comparing the features at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek and Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/ Brier Creek, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of RDU Observation Park.
If you are fine without expensive decor, you may book a room at one of the few bargain solutions that are not too far away. The Ramada Raleigh and the Sleep Inn Raleigh Durham Airport are worth a shot.
If you want to be near the excitement, and stay in luxurious surroundings, reserve a room at The Umstead Hotel and Spa, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If a taste of something sweet or a few gulps of piping hot coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to an adventurous day, make your way to Bruegger's Bagels (2600 W Terminal Boulevard, Raleigh). Whenever it's a good time for a cold one, you're sure to enjoy the wide selection of beer, wine and spirits on hand at Carolina Ale House (2400 John Brantley Boulevard, Morrisville).
Other Things to Do Near RDU Observation ParkOnce you're finished enjoying RDU Observation Park, get ready for all that the wider region has available:
- Purchase the perfect gifts at Brier Creek Commons.
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Lonerider Brewing Company is an interesting and fun experience.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Frankie's Fun Park.
- Your group will enjoy a spicy adventure through the local essences presented at Chatham Hill Winery.
- If you're in need of a breath of fresh air, you should visit Lake Crabtree County Park, a lovely local recreational area.