Book a hotel near Raging Waters, Bonita
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Raging Waters
Raging Waters Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Raging Waters is an excellent way to fill up some of your next vacation.
To see it, along with a wide range of other sites, pack your things and head to the well-loved city of Los Angeles.
Despite the fact that there's a decent selection of 5 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Raging Waters, it'd be a good idea to book as soon as you can so that you get the best deal you can. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Dimas, the Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites and the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - San Dimas are three that are recommended, and they are only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The cheapest hotels tend to have the most charm and character. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the fantastic deals close by. For instance, the Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
We understand how exciting exploring can be, but eventually you'll start thinking about your grumbling stomach. 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Raging Waters is where you'll find Carl's Jr. (111 Raging Waters Drive, San Dimas), a great place to take a breather and enjoy a satisfying meal.
Other Things to Do Near Raging WatersYou've come for Raging Waters, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Arrange a tour of California State Polytechnic University Pomona and look on as the anxious scholars and concerned teachers hustle through this bustling campus.
- If you're looking for someplace to keep the kids busy, you can head to Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum.
- Feast your eyes on fine art at American Museum of Ceramic Art, a leading art museum which should be featured on your itinerary.
- Featuring a wide variety of fascinating exhibits, collections and programs, Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology inspires, educates and entertains the inquisitive visitors who walk through its doors each day.
- Feast your eyes on artistic creations at Claremont Museum of Art, a notable art museum which should headline your itinerary.