If you are hunting around for something interesting to experience on your break, a visit to Ralph Klein Park is a great choice.
It's just one of many attractions that makes the city of Calgary so popular.
After visiting Ralph Klein Park, cap off an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. You'll find 7 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Deerfoot Inn & Casino and Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary are two places worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Ralph Klein Park
Surely you weren't planning to wrap up the day after Ralph Klein Park? Set aside some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Keep TommyKPlay as an option for when the children want to run around and you're just happy to supervise.
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for some fun, Deerfoot Casino is a fantastic place to try your luck.
- Explore the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at Eaglequest Douglasdale Golf Course.
- Come and get to know the friendly animal residents at at Calgary Corn Maze & Fun Farm.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, pay a visit to Eaglequest Golf Dome Driving Range.