Find & compare spa resorts in Rancho Cucamonga, CA from $87
Top Rancho Cucamonga Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rancho Cucamonga, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and clubs, as well as attractions like Victoria Gardens and Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rancho Cucamonga and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rancho Cucamonga with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Maloof Foundation for Arts & Crafts.
- Other things to see include Ontario Convention Center, Ontario Mills Shopping Mall, and Auto Club Speedway.
- Need a pet store? Try Rancho Feed & Pet, Barks & Bones Boutique, or Tropical Reef Fish Store.
- For vet care, Blair R L DVM, Archibald Pet Hospital, and Adobe Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ontario Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rancho Cucamonga
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Rancho Cucamonga.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.