Just about ready to make your way to Rancho de los Golondrinas?
It's located in Santa Fe, a state capital that's home to a wide range of interesting activities.
Lots of wanderers come here with similar ideas of what they want to do, and since there is only 1 accommodation option in the area, it's easy to meet new friends. From Rancho de los Golondrinas to the Inn at Santa Fe is 5 miles (8 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Rancho de los Golondrinas
Once you're finally finished at Rancho de los Golondrinas, you won't run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- With its complex, swampy landscape, Leonora Curtin Wetland Preserve is a place that you should visit. See if you're able to spot the wildlife or just relax and breathe in the outdoors.
- For an adventure into the past, make your way to La Cieneguilla Petroglyph Site, where you'll get to see the fascinating results of an archaeological dig.
- Practice your swing and aim to take a stroke or two off your game at Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe.
- A unique place to is Meow Wolf.
- Organize a trip to Theaterwork Studio and revel in watching its gifted actors perform.