This corner of the world is bursting with inspiring ways to spend a day, such as a visit to Ras Mohammed National Park.
You'll find the attraction in Sharm el Sheikh, 240 miles (386 kilometers) out of Cairo, the country's capital.
You can expect to spend more time reaching your hotel because there aren't any nearby. Situated 18 miles (29 kilometers) away, the Four Seasons Resort Sharm EL Sheikh is a good choice. The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh, 18 miles (29 kilometers) away, and the Golden 5 Paradise Resort, a commute of 50 miles (80 kilometers), are a couple more to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Ras Mohammed National Park
You'll be able to discover a variety of other attractions after enjoying Ras Mohammed National Park:
- Go and enjoy underwater adventures at Red Sea Coral Reef Snorkeling at Ras Mohamed National Park with Lunch.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend the day admiring the water and indulging in the fresh air at Hadaba Beach.
- For thrills and spills on a summers day, head to Aqua Blue Water Park.
- Coptic Church is a tranquil house of worship and a local tourist attraction that you might like to pay a visit to.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Il Mercato Mall.