You won't regret adding Red River Outdoors to your travel to-do list.
You'll find it in Slade, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital.
Only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Red River Outdoors, the Black Bear Lodge Motel is the best place to get a room.
Daniel Boone Coffee Shop, Deli &Trading Post (769 Natural Bridge Road, Slade), a quick 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, is the perfect place to relax, eat and drink while exploring with family or friends.
Other Things to Do Near Red River Outdoors
In addition to Red River Outdoors, you can stop by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- If you appreciate animals, make your way to Kentucky Reptile Zoo. It's guaranteed to be an exciting and educational excursion for your family.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits at Osborne Bend Trail. This hiking trail is very popular among tourists and locals alike.
- Fat Man's Misery is a place that will astound you with its beauty. Get in some sight-seeing and photography while you're in the area.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and relax in nature at Natural Bridge State Park.
- Admire the rugged landscape and jagged outcrops of Red River Gorge, one of nature's masterpieces.