Book a hotel near Red River Ski Area, Taos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Red River Ski Area
Red River Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Some like to carve out first tracks in the morning. Others might indulge at the lodge a bit too much the night before. Whatever you're into, you're sure to enjoy hitting the slopes at Red River Ski Area.
Red River, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Santa Fe, is where you'll find it.
Stress less on your vacation by reserving a room at the Alpine Lodge and Best Western Rivers Edge. These two hotels are just minutes away from Red River Ski Area, so getting lost shouldn't be a concern!
Koffee House (325 Main Street, Red River) is among the most well-known establishments for a hot coffee and bite to eat. A great local eatery, Red River Ski & Summer Area (400 Pioneer Road, Red River) offers some delectable food that's guaranteed to satisfy the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Red River Ski AreaSurely you aren't going to wrap up your day after Red River Ski Area? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Relax and enjoy your getaway at Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge, a notable local resort.
- Enjoy an expedition at Red River Nature Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.
- A walk along the well-known Mallette Park Nature Trail invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a refreshing break from the stress of daily city life.
- Those who appreciate nature should be sure to bring their walking gear and venture along Columbine Trail.
- Go for a memorable hike among the beauty of nature at Goose Lake Trail, a well-known hiking trail.