Overview of Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn
Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn
4.1/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Redding Ocupational Medical Center14 min walk
Redding Civic Auditorium4 min drive
Turtle Bay Exploration Park4 min drive
Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal)10 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Redding, Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn is near the airport and near a train station. Tucker Oaks Golf Course and Swasey Recreation Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shasta State Historic Park and Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area. Bethel Church and Waterworks Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cave exploring and hiking/biking trails.
- Redding Ocupational Medical Center - 14 min walk
- Redding Civic Auditorium - 4 min drive
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park - 4 min drive
- Sundial Bridge - 4 min drive
- Mercy Medical Center Redding - 6 min drive
- Redding Station - 7 min drive
- Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal) - 10 min drive
- C.R. Gibbs – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- C.R.Gibbs – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Sep 09 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):