Book a Hotel Near Redstone, Park City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Redstone
Redstone Hotel & Travel Guide
Redstone is definitely a place worth visiting.
Park City, where it is, lies 19 miles (31 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salt Lake City.
For easy access to Redstone, take a room at one of the 12 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Lots of people recommend the Bear Hollow Village by All Seasons Resort Lodging, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Newpark Resort, A Destination Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Fox Point at Redstone by All Seasons Resort Lodging, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For tourists that appreciate bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the less expensive hotels here. Some of your choices are the Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Red Pine Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging.
If you’re searching for someplace stylish to lay your head, have a look at the few premier hotels close by. You can find the Abode at the Preserve and the Fox Pointe at Redstone by Lespri Management, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
After a big day of discovering new sights, pay a visit to Allegro Coffee Company (1748 Redstone Center Drive, Park City), known for its tasty sweets, thoughtful service and wonderful coffee. Once the coffee has run its course, you'll want to start thinking about a healthier meal. We'd be surprised if you didn't discover something to your taste at Red Rock Brewing (1640 W Redstone Center Dr, Park City.)
Other Things to Do Near RedstoneYou've come a long way, so we imagine Redstone won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a tour of Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter.
- Don't forget to leave some room in your suitcase if you're thinking about shopping at Tanger Outlet Center.
- Are you looking to spend some money? The well-known Trout Bum 2 is a must-see on many people's itineraries.
- Are you exhausted from walking about? Treat your legs to a well-earned break on Cabriolet.
- Consider staying at The Canyons, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.