Where to stay in Rehoboth Beach: Best areas for travelers
- Dewey Beach: Enjoy a relaxing seaside escape in this part of town. We recommend the Perfect Trifecta--beach, Bay And Boat Slip, The Bay Resort or the Pet Friendly Single Family in Dewey Beach, 1 Block to the Beach. You won't be too far from Indian Beach when you spend your nights at any of these options.
- Lewes: With loads of interesting attractions, you won't be bored around these parts. Firstly, pick your hotel from top-notch options, such as the Hotel Rodney, the Beautiful Condominium Unit In Historic Lewes, Delaware and the Hotel Blue. Then, work out which sights you'd love to visit. Lewes Beach, Cape May - Lewes Ferry and Cape Henlopen State Park are terrific places to start.
- South Rehoboth: If you feel like some fun, you'll find it at Funland and Virtual Fun Arcade & Playland — a couple of family-friendly sights in this area. Treat the whole crew to a relaxed stay at the Great Home, Steps TO Boardwalk & THE Avenue, the Cozy, Comfortable, Affordable, Walk to Beach or the Philadelphia Sq B4: 3 BR / 2.5 BA in Rehoboth Beach, Sleeps 8.
- Rehoboth by the Sea: Neighborhoods are full of wonderful things to do, and this one is no exception. Kick off your exploring at East of Maui and then find out what other surprises this area has up its sleeve. After a long day of sightseeing, get some rest at the 10 Chicago Street - 10 Bedroom - 9 1/2 Bath Ocean Block w/ Pool, the Sea Esta Motel I or the Oceanfront Beachfront Home, Just Steps From The Ocean Sunday to Sunday Rentals.
- Sun Ridge: There are tons of things to see and do in this city, but this place is an attraction in its own right. The Beautiful Bayside Townhouse - Close To Sunridge Tennis And Pools and the 4br, 3.5ba Bayside Townhome With 2 Master Suites. Jack Nicklaus Golf, Pools, etc are comfortable bases from which to discover this popular neighborhood.
Rehoboth Beach flight + hotel packages
2021 Rehoboth Beach vacations
Top Rehoboth Beach hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Rehoboth Beach
Rehoboth Beach Vacations
If you're in need of a beautiful beach getaway, look into vacations in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, one of the most quintessentially New England towns that you'll ever visit. You'll find charming tree-lined streets, colorful beach houses, and trendy boutique shopping – basically everything you could want from a seaside vacation. Start looking into Reheboth Beach vacation packages for your next family trip.
Top Attractions in Rehoboth
This city has plenty to offer travelers and, if you book one of the hotels in Rehoboth Beach near the city center, you'll find it easy to access all of the nearby attractions. You can head to the beautiful beach and boardwalk for a dip in the sea and then afterwards indulge in some of the amazing cuisine the area is known for. Dewey Beach is one of the local favorites. The town's location makes it appealing to people from all over the country because it's accessible, gorgeous, and easy-to-find. If you're traveling with kids, you can check out Funland on the boardwalk, which is known for its fantastic amusement park rides and arcade games. If you're into outdoor adventures, there are plenty of opportunities for water skiing, kayaking, and paddle boarding, too.
Events and Festivals
Reheboth has plenty of outdoor activities, whether you're looking for fun in the sun, music, or arts and crafts. In the winter, you can visit one of the many Christmas fairs they have going on that feature carols and crafting. Spring is the time for a lot of wonderful outdoor concerts right on the beach that showcase local artists and musicians from all over the world. You can look into Rehoboth Beach car rentals while you're in town to make sure you have a way to get around.
If you're ready to start searching for Rehoboth Beach vacations, be sure to check out Travelocity – you can save up to $537 when you book a hotel and flight at the same time.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Rehoboth Beach?
How long should my Rehoboth Beach vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Rehoboth Beach?
Why should I book my Rehoboth Beach vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Rehoboth Beach car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Rehoboth Beach?
Which airport is best for Rehoboth Beach?
What is there to do in Rehoboth Beach?
Where should I stay when visiting Rehoboth Beach?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.