- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Atlantis Casino
- 3 min walk
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- 17 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center and in the business district, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is in an area with great airport proximity. Reno Little Theater and Nevada Shakespeare Company are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Reno Arch and Victorian Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Ultimate Rush Speed and Thrill Park and Fun Quest.
- Atlantis Casino - 3 min walk
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Peppermill - 17 min walk
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater - 3 min drive
- Wingfield Park - 7 min drive
- Reno Station - 12 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Sushi restaurant was great. Staff performing services at spa nice and friendly. Update exterior of hotel, facade outdated. If I were driving by I would not stop based on appearance.