Not enough parking took 45 minutes of driving around the parking facility to find a spot to park
- Reno Events Center
- 4 min walk
- National Bowling Stadium
- 5 min walk
- Reno Arch
- 5 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reno, Circus Circus Hotel Casino Reno at THE ROW is in the city center and near the airport. Washoe County Golf Course and Wildcreek Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Riverwalk District and Outlets at Legends Sparks. Traveling with kids? Consider Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center, or check out an event or a game at National Bowling Stadium.
- Reno Events Center - 4 min walk
- Riverwalk District - 5 min walk
- National Bowling Stadium - 5 min walk
- Reno Arch - 5 min walk
- Club Cal-Neva Casino - 8 min walk
- Reno Station - 7 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Madame Butterwork's Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Habit Burger Grill – Diner offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- El Jefe's Cantina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Kanpai Sushi – Sushi bar with a bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Panda Express – Theme restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Circus Circus Hotel Casino Reno at THE ROW
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities