- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino
- 6 min walk
- Baldini's Sports Casino
- 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- National Automobile Museum
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Brookside Golf Course and Wildcreek Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wingfield Park and Virginia Lake Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Fun Quest, or check out an event or a game at National Bowling Stadium.
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino - 6 min walk
- Baldini's Sports Casino - 3 min drive
- Reno Aces Ballpark - 5 min drive
- National Automobile Museum - 5 min drive
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater - 6 min drive
- Reno Station - 10 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Grand Café – Coffee shop with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- The Grand Buffet – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Charlie Palmer Steak – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Cantina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Floor we stayed at was recently renovated and bathroom was nice and clean beds were comfortable. A couple looks like wine stains on some furniture and carpet but still overall pretty clean. Noticed several dead pigeons on roof outside window, still can’t figure out how they died and construction going on in lobby at main entrance. Overall still one of the better places to stay in Reno.