- Grand Sierra Resort Casino
- 6 min walk
- Baldini's Sports Casino
- 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- National Automobile Museum
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Reno Arch and Victorian Square are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Fun Quest and Ultimate Rush Speed and Thrill Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center, or check out an event or a game at National Bowling Stadium.
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino - 6 min walk
- Baldini's Sports Casino - 3 min drive
- Reno Aces Ballpark - 5 min drive
- National Automobile Museum - 5 min drive
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater - 6 min drive
- Reno Station - 9 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Grand Café – Coffee shop with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- The Grand Buffet – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Charlie Palmer Steak – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Cantina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked all the options to do on the property. We could here the elevator going up and down from our room