- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 4 min walk
- Atlantis Casino
- 14 min walk
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater
- 14 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reno, Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is in an area with good airport proximity. Reno Little Theater and Nevada Shakespeare Company are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Washoe County Golf Course and LakeRidge Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Bowling Stadium or Reno Aces Ballpark.
- Peppermill - 4 min walk
- Atlantis Casino - 14 min walk
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater - 14 min walk
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center - 19 min walk
- Nevada Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Reno Station - 5 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Biscottis – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Oceano – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Milano – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Romanza Ristorante – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- CHI – Family restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I like that we didn’t have to leave the resort for anything and was able to get everything I needed here.