- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 4 min walk
- Atlantis Casino
- 14 min walk
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater
- 14 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reno, Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is in an area with good airport proximity. Meadowood Mall and Riverwalk District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Virginia Lake Park and Wingfield Park. Fun Quest and Ultimate Rush Speed and Thrill Park are also worth visiting.
- Peppermill - 4 min walk
- Atlantis Casino - 14 min walk
- Cinemark-Century Park Lane 16 Movie Theater - 14 min walk
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center - 19 min walk
- Nevada Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Reno Station - 5 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Biscottis – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Oceano – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Milano – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Romanza Ristorante – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- CHI – Family restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our room was spacious and comfortable, nice bed with great pillows. There are lots of restaurant and bar options. I have an injured foot and when it was kind of a long walk to the first room we checked into, they upgraded us to a closer room at no charge. In moving rooms a shoe got left behind. When we noticed it two days later, the staff was totally on top of it. They had records that it had been left and we were able to get it back quickly. The casino area is modern and light compared to the old school dark oppressive casinos at other locations. Will stay there again when visiting Reno.