- Reno Events Center
- 3 min walk
- National Bowling Stadium
- 4 min walk
- Reno Arch
- 4 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Silver Legacy Resort Casino at THE ROW is in an area with good shopping. Reno Arch and Victorian Square are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Riverwalk District and Outlets at Legends Sparks. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Bowling Stadium or Reno Aces Ballpark. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (2987 reviews)
- Easy parking (2664 reviews)
- Good eats (2353 reviews)
- Riverwalk District - 3 min walk
- Reno Events Center - 3 min walk
- National Bowling Stadium - 4 min walk
- Reno Arch - 4 min walk
- Club Cal-Neva Casino - 7 min walk
- Reno Station - 6 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
- Canter's Delicatessen – Delicatessen. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Pearl Oyster Bar & Grill – Seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Central – Café offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.