- Liked: Cleanliness
- Sparks Marina Park
- 1 min walk
- Outlets at Legends Sparks
- 3 min drive
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park
- 3 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Western Village Inn & Casino is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. Sparks Heritage Museum and National Automobile Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Outlets at Legends Sparks and Riverwalk District. Wild Island Family Adventure Park and Fun Quest are also worth visiting.
- Sparks Marina Park - 1 min walk
- Outlets at Legends Sparks - 3 min drive
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park - 3 min drive
- Baldini's Sports Casino - 4 min drive
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino - 5 min drive
- Reno Station - 12 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 11 min drive
- The Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Cafe Bellini – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- Pancho and Willlies – Family restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sports Deli – Delicatessen. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Western Village Inn & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort