Book a hotel near Rhode Island State Capitol Building, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rhode Island State Capitol Building
Rhode Island State Capitol Building Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the most out of your time away by marking a few of the most popular sights off your list, such as Rhode Island State Capitol Building.
If you're planning on visiting, you will need to head on over to Providence, the capital of the state.
For uncomplicated access to Rhode Island State Capitol Building, book a room at one of 15 accommodations that are a short drive away. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Providence Marriott Downtown. Two other choices are the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Providence, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you are just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, have a look at the handful of low-cost solutions that are not too far away. You can find the Econo Lodge and the Knights Inn Seekonk Ma a short distance away.
Intrepid travelers with a passion for cultivated elegance will satiate their senses with a night at one of the many high-end establishments here. You can find the Omni Providence Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Providence, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
West Wing Cafe (82 Smith Street, Providence) is the perfect café to take a bit of a break and savor a cup of coffee. As evening settles in, head to Public Kitchen And Bar (120 Francis Street, Providence), and have a chat with some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Rhode Island State Capitol BuildingYou can explore a host of other attractions after your outing to Rhode Island State Capitol Building:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the ideal souvenir at Providence Place Mall.
- Waterplace Park is an idyllic urban sanctuary. It's the ideal place to lie back in the grass and simply enjoy nature.
- You can enjoy a little family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at Roger Williams National Memorial.
- A visit to Old State House will provide you with insight into the general history and character of this destination.
- If you would like to find out about the local history, go on a tour of Providence Preservation Society, a fascinating historic residence.
Why not board a train when you're visiting Rhode Island State Capitol Building? The closest stop, Providence Station, is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.