Richmond Park is a wonderful place to go for those seeking some time in the fresh air.
It's just one of a variety of things to see in London, the capital of the country.
Only staying for a limited time? Book your room at one of the 5 accommodations that lie within a short commute of Richmond Park. A lot of travelers have had good experiences at the Warren House, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Clarion Collection Hotel Richmond Gate, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You can save your hard-earned cash for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are a short drive away. The Apollo Hotel and the Whiteleaf Hotel are a couple of the more well-known establishments.
Live the lifestyle of royalty at one of the few upscale hotels within easy driving distance. You should make a reservation at the Point West Apartments and The Milestone Hotel.
In need of a rest from all that exploring? You can head to Pen Ponds Cafe (Richmond), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, to get a caffeine fix and a quick refreshment.
Other Things to Do Near Richmond Park
If you are hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your itinerary, have a look at what else is happening:
- After you're done with the more famous museums, you could see what's on at Dorich House Museum.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to take a tour of St Peter’s Church, a peaceful place of prayer.
- Head to Petersham Meadows, a grassy getaway, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your surroundings.
- Water sports fans should spend some time at Back of Beyond Adventures, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a tee time at Richmond Park Golf Course.