Watch the children build a snow sculpture while you admire the winter wonderland at Rim Nordic Ski Area.
Big Bear Lake, roughly 390 miles (628 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
You'll discover 6 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rim Nordic Ski Area, each of which offers comfort and convenience. The Mote's Vacation Home Retreat and Quail Cove Lakeside Lodge are two places to consider.
Stay at the Tao Cabin 6, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and free up your hard-earned cash for sampling the yummy local food.
Other Things to Do Near Rim Nordic Ski Area
If you'd love to explore more than just Rim Nordic Ski Area, see what else the area has going on:
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you glide down the mountains at Snow Valley Mountain Resort.
- Go for an expedition among the beauty of nature at Castle Rock Trail, a popular local trail.
- Let the kids run around and get some exercise at Boulder Bay Park.
- Enjoy the great outdoors by spending some time at Grout Bay Picnic Area, a local recreational area.
- Aspen Glen Picnic Area is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic lunch!