You'll certainly have an enjoyable experience at Rio Grande Gorge Bridge.
You'll locate it in Taos, roughly 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
While you won't find any accomodation solutions within close range, don't despair. Why not enquire about a bed 50 miles (80 kilometers) away at the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe? If that isn't what you're after, try the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, or the Antigua Inn, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rio Grande Gorge Bridge
If you have time, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the region:
- Satisfy your need for nature at Wild Rivers Recreation Area. Pack a picnic, and spend some time drinking in the natural environment.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the heated springs found at Manby Hot Springs.
- Relax your mind and body by paying a visit to the hot springs of Black Rock Hot Springs.
- You don't have to be a historian to be able to see the difference between John Dunn Bridge and bridges created in the modern era. Check out this historic site for the full experience.
- Crowd surf at a rock concert or show up to another big event at KTAOS Solar Center, one of the area's finest music and entertainment sites.