Book a hotel near Rio Seco Winery, San Luis Obispo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rio Seco Winery
Rio Seco Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everything is aimed at children when it comes to planning your break. As an adult-friendly escape, Rio Seco Winery is somewhere just for the grown-ups.
It's located in Paso Robles, an estimated 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
The Wine Country RV Resort is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Rio Seco Winery, making it the perfect place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
Within easy driving distance, there are a few budget solutions to select from. Some of your choices are the Paso Robles Wine Country Inn and the Adelaide Inn.
After you have made your way around all the sights, be pampered at one of the few top-notch options that are just a quick drive away. The Hotel Cheval and La Bellasera Hotel And Suites are solid choices that are worth considering.
Afterwards, relax over a bottle of wine at Rio Seco Vineyard & Winery (4295 Union Road, Paso Robles), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rio Seco WinerySurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Rio Seco Winery? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Evolve your taste buds with the fragrant notes of the wines featured at Vina Robles Winery and Amphitheater.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Hunter Ranch Golf Course.
- For thrills and spills on a summers day, head to Ravine Waterpark.
- Want to escape the hectic pace of city life? Head over to Barney Schwartz Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Tour Estrella Warbirds Museum to learn more about military history.