Book a hotel near Rising Star Casino, Lawrenceburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rising Star Casino
Rising Star Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
Casinos aren't simply about slot machines and jackpots. You'll be able to socialize with both locals and other travelers at Rising Star Casino, a popular place to hang out.
You'll discover it in Lawrenceburg, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
If you would like an easy commute from your hotel, it would be a good idea to get into one of the 2 nearby options ahead of time. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Rising Star Casino, the Rising Star Casino Resort and Empire House Hotel are sure to meet your expectations.
A coffee and a straight-from-the-oven pastry at Smoke on the water tobacco and cafe (211 Main Street, Rising Sun) could be the ideal recipe after a busy afternoon. If you feel as though you'd like to dine out, swing by Rockies Bar & Grill (301 Industrial Access Road, Rising Sun) and see if the cuisine is to your taste.
Other Things to Do Near Rising Star CasinoIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the area:
- Enjoy the pleasant sea spray on your face as you and your friends cruise around Adventure Bay.
- People who love wildlife will enjoy their time at Red Wolf Sanctuary.
- Take in the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Big Bone Lick State Park.
- Get a feel for history by spending a few hours at Big Bone Lick State Historic Site.
- Imagine you've been transported to an earlier time as you explore Hillforest, a historic residence.