Book a hotel near River City Casino, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near River City Casino
River City Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
Visitors drawn to River City Casino enjoy it for its glittering lights and energetic atmosphere.
It is just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of St. Louis.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the River City Casino & Hotel before you set out on your journey to explore River City Casino. Since it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
For patrons that prefer bargain prices, consider making a reservation at one of the low-cost hotels available here. You can find the Red Roof Plus St. Louis - Forest Park / Hampton Ave. and the Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South a short drive away.
Retreat from a lively afternoon of exploring River City Casino and dine on fine food at 1904 Steak House (777 River City Casino Boulevard, Lemay Township). Once things have settled down, why not head over to The Beerhouse (777 River City Casino Boulevard, Lemay Township) for a drink to finish the day?
Other Things to Do Near River City CasinoYou're here to visit River City Casino, but you could be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Make a point of stopping to see and admire Jefferson Barracks Historic Park, a historically significant government building.
- If you can't get to one of the more famous museums, give your knowledge a boost at Missouri Civil War Museum.
- There is no better place to relax than Sister Marie Charles Park. Read a good book, kick a ball around or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this green urban sanctuary.
- You won't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Bellerive Park awaits.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around at Sylvan Springs County Park, a green oasis.