- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Fox Performing Arts Center
- 3 min walk
- Riverside Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Riverside, The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is in the city center and near a metro station. Mount Rubidoux Park and Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens and The Cove Waterpark. Fiesta Village Family Fun Park and Castle Park Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Fox Performing Arts Center - 3 min walk
- Riverside Convention Center - 4 min walk
- University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- University of California-Riverside - 4 min drive
- The Cove Waterpark - 8 min drive
- Riverside-Downtown Station - 13 min walk
- Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Duane's Prime Steaks – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Mission Inn Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- 54 Degrees at Duane's – Serves light fare on select days, happy hour available.
- Las Campanas – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bella Trattoria – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
Awards and affiliations
- The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I’ll be back
Seamless experience from start to finish. One of the nicest stays in quite some time .