Book a hotel near Riverside Metropolitan Museum, Downtown Riverside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Riverside Metropolitan Museum
Riverside Metropolitan Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy a mind-expanding trip to Riverside Metropolitan Museum, and get to better understand the local culture.
To reach it, you'll need to travel 390 miles (628 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Riverside.
Of the different ingredients needed for an excellent break, the significance of a suitable hotel room should not be underestimated. With 7 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Riverside Metropolitan Museum, take the time to find one that is right for you. The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, the Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown and the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center are a few that are popular, and they are only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to save money, there are a couple of bargain hotels a short stroll away. Some examples are the Americas Best Value Inn and the Santa Cruz Inn Riverside, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Breathe in the alluring aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans or order a sweet snack at The Hideaway Cafe. It's a brief walk away from Riverside Metropolitan Museum. If you've worked up a real appetite, Mario's Place is also not far away, and is an exceptional place to take the family for dinner. Finish up a terrific day with some refreshing drinks at The Presidential Lounge, also very close by, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Riverside Metropolitan MuseumYou can maximize your time away by sampling the region's other attractions after you're finished with Riverside Metropolitan Museum:
- If you can't get to one of the more recognized museums, expand your knowledge at California Museum of Photography.
- Riverside Convention Center is a popular venue for large-scale meetings and various other events.
- Take time to check out the fantastic program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Fox Performing Arts Center.
- Head over to Mount Rubidoux Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Riverside Metropolitan Museum, all you need to do is hop aboard the metro to Riverside-Downtown Station, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.