The grass has been cut and the caddies are just waiting for your arrival at Riverwood Golf and Country Club.
Find Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor on the map and make your way there to see it.
Unfortunately, hotels close to Riverwood Golf and Country Club are in short supply. The Harbor Lakes RV Resort, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is the closest you'll be able to find.
Anyone who appreciates a good deal will definitely delight in spending a night or two at the Days Inn Port Charlotte, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Riverwood Golf and Country Club
After you're finished at Riverwood Golf and Country Club, there are a variety of other things to keep you occupied:
- Figure out what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at North Charlotte Regional Park so important.
- Visit Ollie's Pond Park, an urban oasis, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green, leafy surroundings.
- You never have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Cape Haze Pioneer Trail Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- You'll lose yourself in this gaming fan's utopia. Treasure Lanes offers an array of activities that'll test your luck and skill.
- Ensure you leave some space in your luggage if you plan to visit Port Charlotte Town Center.