No one would deny that spending time among nature is good for our health. If you're feeling a bit drained from your day-to-day, a quick visit to Roaring Brook Falls might be exactly what you need.
Take the time to discover it in Lake Placid.
Unpack your bags and rest your weary head at the 1 place to stay within easy reach. From RoosterComb Inn, it's only 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Roaring Brook Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Roaring Brook Falls
As well as Roaring Brook Falls, visitors often stop by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Professional shoppers will want to make a beeline for The Birch Store, a famous store which some people specifically visit the area for.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you watch the cascading water at Hulls Falls.
- Browsing at Adirondack Reflections is a great way to blend in with the locals.
- Spending time shopping at Dartbrook Rustic Goods is a good way to find that special something.
- It's delightful to wake up to the distinctive sounds of nature at Rock and River Lodge, a little escape from urban living.