Tasting the clean air at Rock Canyon is a wonderful way to tame your frazzled nerves.
It awaits you in Provo, 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
You won't need to drive for ages to find a hotel. There are 22 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rock Canyon. You can take a peek at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Provo and Marriott Provo Hotel and Conference Center.
The surrounding area's inexpensive solutions manage to provide a terrific standard of service and prices which are as low as can be. You can inquire about the Econo Lodge and the Days Inn Provo.
Other Things to Do Near Rock Canyon
Besides Rock Canyon, here is a list of other things in the wider region you are going to want to do:
- Make time to arrange for a visit to Provo Utah Temple, a serene place of worship.
- Gather knowledge of the intriguing wonders of the natural world at Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum.
- Take a tour of Brigham Young University, and admire the historic structures and grounds.
- For a guaranteed good time when the sun is blazing, head to Sevens Peaks Waterpark Provo.
- Get some respite from the heat in the water-based attractions at Seven Peaks Resort Water Park. Don't forget your towel!