Book a hotel near Rockland Bakery, Nyack
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rockland Bakery
Rockland Bakery Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience during your time at Rockland Bakery.
You'll find it in Nyack, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
For quick and easy access to Rockland Bakery, book a room at one of 5 hotels that are a short commute away. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet, the Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet and the Hampton Inn Nanuet are three that are recommended, and they're just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If elegant furniture and facilities are not really your style, consider some of the less expensive solutions that are available. You will be able to find the Candlewood Suites Nanuet - Rockland County and the Super 8 Nyack NY a short drive away.
There's no doubt sightseeing can get a bit tiring, so what better way to reinvigorate yourself than with a delicious meal? Make sure you bring your appetite along to Pancakes Plus (5 Seeger Drive #5, Nanuet), not far from Rockland Bakery. The only things you need to worry about are sitting back, sipping a drink and enjoying yourself at The Spot Billiards Cafe Lounge (33 New York 304, Nanuet). It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away and a frequently-visited place when the sun sets.
Other Things to Do Near Rockland BakeryHere's a sampling of the region's other favorite diversions:
- You can find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at Palisades Center. Make sure you treat yourself, too!
- If you've just about had it with sightseeing, Lucky Strike is the go-to place if you are travelling with teenagers.
- If you are looking for somewhere to quietly think about the religious aspects of life, head to St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
- Attend a performance and appreciate some of the exhibits put on by Rockland Center for the Arts.
- Buttermilk Falls Park is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
When planning your visit to Rockland Bakery, think about catching a train. The closest station, Nanuet, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.