Pet owners shouldn't miss Rockport, a city known for its fishing spots, and sights like Aquarium at Rockport Harbor and Texas Maritime Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rockport and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rockport with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rockport Beach Park, Goose Island State Park, and Aransas National Wildlife Refuge.
- Other things to see include Rockport Center for the Arts, Bay Education Center, and Key Allegro Marina.
- Need a pet store? Try Erickson & Jensen Seafood.
- For vet care, Bay Breeze Animal Clinic, Horizon Veterinary Clinic, and Rockport Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rockport
- Hunt's Castle
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Beach Chic House in Rockport by RedAwning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star vacation home, although restrictions apply.
- Sea View Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rockport
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Rockport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 69°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.