Casinos aren't only about slot machines and gambling. Socialize with fellow travelers as well as locals at Rocky Gap Casino and Golf Course, a well-known place to hang out.
You can find it in Cumberland, 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
There aren't that many hotel options if you're looking to stay within a short commute of Rocky Gap Casino and Golf Course. The closest one is the Rocky Gap Casino & Resort, which is just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
After visiting everything on your to-do list, experience the offerings at Lakeside Restaurant (16701 Lakeview Road Northeast, Cumberland), 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rocky Gap Casino and Golf Course
Once you're finished at Rocky Gap Casino and Golf Course, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Rocky Gap Golf Resort.
- Look out for wildlife, hone your photography skills and walk along the trails at Rocky Gap State Park.
- Learn about the variety of animal species at Tri-State Zoological Park and meet some new furry friends!
- Prearrange a guided tour through Allegheny College of Maryland and watch as the enthusiastic scholars and concerned lecturers run around this spirited campus.
- Take in a show at Windsor Hall, where you'll view strength, balance and grace.