Are you ready to head on down to Rodeo Beach?
Sausalito, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
You'll be happy to learn that there are 17 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rodeo Beach. See which you prefer out of the Cavallo Point and Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine without expensive facilities, you can book a room at one of a handful of low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. Some popular places are the Rodeway Inn and Suites and the Beach Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Rodeo Beach
You've come to experience Rodeo Beach, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Animal lovers will enjoy spending time at Marine Mammal Center.
- Develop a stronger sense of the local history with a visit to the intriguing Fort Cronkhite.
- Browse the exhibits at Nike Missile Site SF-88 to learn more about military history.
- If you'd like a clear view of the ocean, head over to Marin Headlands. This impressive cape is especially good to visit on a balmy summer's afternoon.
- Head to Marin Headlands Visitor Center to view the information displays. Help yourself to some maps and brochures that might help you get the most out of your stay.