Book a hotel near Rogers Arena, Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rogers Arena
Rogers Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't sit around hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Rogers Arena is calling to you.
It is situated in Vancouver. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Victoria.
You'll be glad to know that there are no less than 23 possible accommodations just a stone's throw away, making your well-deserved break as easy as can be. The Auberge Vancouver Hotel, The Westin Grand, Vancouver and L'Hermitage Hotel offer a variety of choices.
You will receive a wonderful welcome in addition to a modest price tag at all of the low-cost hotels here. Only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Kingston Hotel Bed & Breakfast, and you'll encounter the Samesun Vancouver 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you are the type of person that enjoys a reprieve from a full agenda, a deep sleep at one of the various sophisticated hotels nearby will boost your fading spirits. You can look into getting a room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim or the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're feeling a little tired, keep your senses alert with a welcome kick of caffeine. Savor one or two coffees from Tim Hortons, an easy walk away. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the menu at Classic Dogs, a frequented eatery close by. You'll laugh and smile when you relate a few tales over an a glass of your favorite drop at The Sportsbar LIVE! At Rogers Arena, also just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Rogers ArenaTake advantage of your time here by discovering the region's other attractions once you're done with Rogers Arena:
- If you're in need of a little excitement, check what's coming up at Canada Hockey Place.
- BC Sports Hall of Fame & Museum makes it interesting to look back on the big victories and remember the legends.
- It does not matter your age, you will be sure to have an enjoyable time playing mini-golf at Island View Family Golf Centre.
- Regardless if it's a wild rock concert or a show for the kids, Plaza of Nations boasts a variety of terrific events.
- Spice up your date nights and experience the area's art scene. Vancouver Playhouse offers various plays which you can attend.
If you are trying to find a convenient way to reach Rogers Arena, why not catch a train? Just get off at the closest station, Stadium-Chinatown Station Platform 1, it's just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. Another station that's just a bit farther out, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), is Granville Station.