Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rogers, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and museums, as well as attractions like Daisy Airgun Museum and Rogers Little Theater. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rogers and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rogers with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Beaver Lake, Hobbs State Park Conservation Area Visitor Center, and War Eagle Cavern.
- Other things to see include Rogers Historical Museum, Walnut Plaza Shopping Center, and Ozark Beer Company.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Barkberry Place, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Richardson, Michelle DVM Animal Clinic of Rogers, Rose Animal Clinic, and Prairie Creek Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rogers
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Candlewood Suites Rogers / Bentonville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas - Hotel, Spa & Convention
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rogers
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Rogers.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.