- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Fugitive Beach
- 24 min drive
- Montauk State Park
- 39 min drive
- Bo's Hollow
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Crossroads Inn And Suites is located in Salem. The Fugitive Beach is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mark Twain National Forest and Current River.
- The Fugitive Beach - 24 min drive
- Akers Ferry - 28 min drive
- Montauk State Park - 39 min drive
- Bo's Hollow - 42 min drive
- Dillard Mill State Historic Site - 48 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 129 min drive
About this property
Crossroads Inn And Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was so hopeful at first. Very clean and updated hotel. But the bed was simply horrible. It was the equivalent of sleeping in a prison or on a floor. It is as hard as a newborn mattress, for reference. In my top ten worst sleeps ever. Woke up with neck and hip pain. Also the hvac unit is loud and pops on constantly, jarring you as you’re trying to fall asleep. Then I had to unplug the clock because the alarm went off at midnight. Unbelievably bad.