- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lions Club Park
- 9 min walk
- The Old World Trader
- 10 min walk
- Cedar Street Playhouse
- 3 min drive
- Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rolla, Rustic Motel Rolla is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mark Twain National Forest and Lions Club Park, while Cedar Street Playhouse and Rosati Winery Museum are cultural highlights.
- Lions Club Park - 9 min walk
- The Old World Trader - 10 min walk
- Allgood-Bailey Stadium - 3 min drive
- Cedar Street Playhouse - 3 min drive
- Missouri University of Science and Technology - 3 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 105 min drive
About this property
Rustic Motel Rolla
Food and drink
Suppose to have smoke free room yet the motel supplies each room with an old coffee can for depositing cigarette butts. During the late night someone was smoking outside of our door. The cigarette smoke was wafting thru the cracks of the door.