You don't have to bet on anything to feel a tingle of excitement at Rolling Hill Casino!
It's to be found in Red Bluff. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Forget about maps. When you book a room at The Lodge at Rolling Hills and The Inn at Rolling Hills, the Rolling Hill Casino is just meters from your bedroom.
You will find a few wallet-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. Why not opt for one of the Super 8 Corning and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites?
Timbers Restaurant At Rolling Hills Casino (2665 Everett Freeman Way, Corning) is a well-known restaurant worth checking out after a hectic day, and it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rolling Hill Casino
After your time at Rolling Hill Casino, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Sevillano Links always offers visitors memorable evenings full of high-stakes fun and excitement.
- Do you want to spend some cash? The popular Lucero Olive Oil is an iconic store on many people's itineraries.
- There's no better place to take time out than Tehama County River Park. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around or simply lie under a shady tree in this leafy urban oasis.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and connect with nature at Woodson Bridge State Recreation Area.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy sipping wine in casual settings, New Clairvaux Vineyard is a fabulous place to buy and taste the regional flavors.