Are you prepared to score a birdie? You'll want to be at the top of your game at Rolling Meadows Golf Course.
It awaits you in Manhattan, which is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka.
Accommodation options are somewhat sparse around Rolling Meadows Golf Course, but you'll find 16 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Holiday Inn Express Junction City and Courtyard by Marriott Junction City to your shortlist.
If luxury surroundings aren't a priority, consider some of the more modest hotels that are available. The Candlewood Suites Junction City Fort Riley and the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Rolling Meadows Golf Course
If you can squeeze it in, have a look at some of the other attractions in the area:
- Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery is the spot to go for people who want to learn about the natural environment of the general area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Search for wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and stroll through nature at Milford State Park.
- Toss the ball around with your family and enjoy the green surroundings at Playground Park. You can even pack a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- From well-known public figures to important incidents, Geary County Historical Museum houses displays that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Soldier on to Fort Riley Military Base, where you might be able to take a closer look.