- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Spanish Steps
- 7 min walk
- Trevi Fountain
- 8 min walk
- Via Nazionale
- 8 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rome, Hotel Barocco is in the historical district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights. Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Barberini Station is just steps away and Spagna Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Spanish Steps - 7 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 8 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 8 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 8 min walk
- Via del Corso - 9 min walk
- Barberini Station - 1 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 19 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Barolo Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort