- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Via del Corso
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain
- 6 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Hotel Nazionale is in Rome's Navona neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Pantheon and Trevi Fountain are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Via del Corso - 2 min walk
- Pantheon - 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 6 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 6 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 9 min walk
- Spagna Station - 11 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 18 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Espressamente Illy – Serves lunch. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We arrived at the hotel a little earlier than expected and the staff was very accommodating, got us in our room earlier than the scheduled check-in time. The location is PERFECT, you can walk to all the major landmarks. The room was cozy and perfect for our three-day stay in Rome. We truly enjoyed the breakfast buffet! On our final day, the hotel staff kindly arranged a taxi to the train station. Would definitely recommend this hotel!