Book a hotel near Rottenstone Pottery, Taos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rottenstone Pottery
Rottenstone Pottery Hotel & Travel Guide
Do you want to find out more about this fascinating destination? Rottenstone Pottery will help open your eyes to the local culture and history.
Taos, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) away from the state capital, Santa Fe, is where you'll find it.
Just steps from Rottenstone Pottery, the SnowMansion Taos Hostel Ski Lodge Inn & Campground and Royal Bear Lodge & Casita are handy options in you're only in town for a night or two.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it's sometimes possible to forget to eat something. Just a short stroll away, Aureate Plum is a fantastic place to top up your batteries. If it's a larger meal that you're after, try Abe's Cocina, a nearby eatery that's loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. Reflect upon a leisurely day by enjoying a drink at Abes, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Rottenstone PotteryHere are some of the wider region's other things to do:
- Pick up your tickets and head to KTAOS Solar Center for a raucous rock show, a festival for foodies or even something for the kids.
- A family outing to Millicent Rogers Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always educational and entertaining.
- The rooms of Taos Pueblo hold some interesting historic stories. Find out more about this historically important structure by planning a tour.
- Take a seat at a table at Taos Mountain Casino if you're the type who appreciates bright lights and the buzz when the slots are whirring.
- Get closer to nature by spending time at Wheeler Peak Wilderness Area, a large recreational area.