Not everything is targeted at children when it comes to planning your break. As an adult-friendly escape, Round Peak Vineyard is one place just for the big kids.
It's located in Mount Airy. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you're a bit short on time, reserve a room at the Best Western Bryson Inn. It sits just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Round Peak Vineyard.
Other Things to Do Near Round Peak Vineyard
When you're finished at Round Peak Vineyard, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Make a full evening of it, and have a delicious dinner after attending a concert at Blue Ridge Music Center, a dedicated local venue.
- Escape into another world at Creekside Stadium 10, where you're guaranteed to find something that entertains and interests you.
- You can find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family back home at Mayberry Mall. Make sure you buy yourself a treat, too!
- Kick around a ball with your kids and explore the green spaces at Veterans Memorial Park. Perhaps you could even bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- If you love sports and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Cross Creek Country Club.