Overview of Historisches Hotel Weinrestaurant Zum Grünen Kranz
Historisches Hotel Weinrestaurant Zum Grünen Kranz
Guests rated this property 4.0/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast included
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Medieval Torture Museum1 min walk
Ruedesheim Cable Car2 min walk
Drosselgasse3 min walk
Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
View in a map
About this area
Ruedesheim am Rhein
Located in Ruedesheim am Rhein, Historisches Hotel Weinrestaurant Zum Grünen Kranz is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Eberbach Abbey and Benedictine Abbey of St. Hildegard are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Georg Breuer Winery and Ruedesheim Cable Car. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Medieval Torture Museum - 1 min walk
- Ruedesheim Cable Car - 2 min walk
- Drosselgasse - 3 min walk
- Georg Breuer Winery - 4 min walk
- Rheingau Wine Museum - 6 min walk
- Rüdesheim (Rhein) KD - 7 min walk
- Frankfurt Intl. Airport (FRA) - 46 min drive
- Der Weingarten – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Sommergarten – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Weinstube – Wine bar offering international cuisine.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Dec 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):