You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Rusty the Turtle.
It's situated in Bemidji, 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul.
It's better to reserve your accommodation before you head off, as there aren't any options in the vicinity of Rusty the Turtle. Why not make some enquiries 40 miles (64 kilometers) away at the Chase On The Lake Resort Hotel? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try the Holiday Inn Express Bemidji, 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, or the AmericInn Bemidji, 9 miles (14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Rusty the Turtle
If you'd love to experience more than just Rusty the Turtle, see what else the area has:
- Hit the slopes at Buena Vista Ski Area to satisfy your adrenaline cravings.
- Spend a couple of hours or more honing your golfing skills at Bemidji Town and Country Club.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you hike through Lake Bemidji State Park.
- Take a trip down memory lane on a tour of Concordia Language Village.
- If you love the setting of historic colleges and universities, a scheduled visit to Bemidji State University will ignite your passion.