FAQs about SAS Flights
Where does SAS fly?
Wander more of our big blue planet with SAS. When you secure your next flight through Travelocity, you'll have access to a wide range of unforgettable destinations — as well as some of the most affordable fares on offer. Adventure is waiting!
Whether it's business, a family reunion or indulging in a spontaneous vacation, SAS has the answer. Find their most frequented domestic flight routes right here:
- Bergen Airport (BGO-Flesland) to Oslo Airport (OSL-Gardermoen) with 306 flights every month
- Trondheim Airport (TRD-Vaernes) to Oslo Airport (OSL-Gardermoen) with 295 flights every month
- Stavanger Airport (SVG-Sola) to Oslo Airport (OSL-Gardermoen) with 292 flights every month
- Oslo Airport (OSL-Gardermoen) to Trondheim Airport (TRD-Vaernes) with 290 flights every month
Embark on thrilling adventures and absorb fascinating new cultures. Frequently traveled international flight routes available with SAS include:
What airline is SK?
- Stockholm Airport (ARN-Arlanda) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 438 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Stockholm Airport (ARN-Arlanda) with 404 flights every month
- Stockholm Airport (ARN-Arlanda) to Copenhagen Airport (CPH-Kastrup) with 329 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Copenhagen Airport (CPH-Kastrup) with 312 flights every month
The IATA code for SAS is SK. IATA, the International Air Transport Association, assigns airlines a two-character code to simplify and standardize communications and identification. SAS Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- Your itinerary contains essential information for your forthcoming trip, including your flight number. Unsure what it looks like? There's an IATA airline code at the beginning, which is usually one to two letters then a digit. Following that are a few other numerals — your flight number.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're flying internationally, you can usually check your bags three hours before a flight. For domestic services, it's more like two hours. Why not remove some of the stress of traveling and arrive with time to spare? This way, you won't have to worry about missing the bag drop completely. It usually closes 45 minutes prior to domestic flights and an hour before an international one.