- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Folsom Premium Outlets
- 4 min drive
- Historic Folsom
- 6 min drive
- Lake Natoma
- 6 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rancho Cordova, Comfort Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova-Sacramento is in the city center and near a metro station. Historic Folsom and Historic Sutter Street are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Folsom City Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cal Expo Race Track or Lembi Park.
- Folsom Premium Outlets - 4 min drive
- Historic Folsom - 6 min drive
- Lake Natoma - 6 min drive
- Folsom Aquatic Center - 8 min drive
- Folsom State Prison and Museum - 12 min drive
- Hazel Station - 11 min walk
- Roseville Station - 20 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Cattlemans Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar.
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova-Sacramento
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is a steal for the amount you spend. We arrived and the front desk gentleman was so nice and asked us what kind of room we wanted, which floor, and facing where. The rooms themselves were amazing: bedding was comfy, bathroom was clean, and room itself was awesome. We slept great and breakfast wasn’t half bad either! Was very happy and will return.