- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center
- 5 min drive
- Folsom Premium Outlets
- 7 min drive
- Historic Folsom
- 9 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SAC-Sacramento Executive)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rancho Cordova, Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nimbus Dam and Folsom Lake, while Sacramento Children's Museum and Folsom History Museum are cultural highlights. Sacramento Zoo and Sacramento State Aquatic Center are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center - 5 min drive
- Folsom Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- Historic Folsom - 9 min drive
- Haggin Oaks Golf Complex - 17 min drive
- McClellan Conference Center - 17 min drive
- Sunrise Station - 1 min walk
- Sacramento Valley Station - 21 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Formaggio Taverna – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very clean property and friendly staff . I certainly will be back